The whole team will be shouting more please to these cheesy garlic fries topped with wild Alaska crab.
Smothered Wild Alaska Crab Garlic Fries
- 2 pounds wild Alaska crab 4 oz. ea.
- 1 pound garlic butter prepared
- 4 pounds French fries cooked golden brown
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parsley flat leaf, chopped
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
Step 1 Prepare crab
- In a sauté pan, heat 2 oz. garlic butter, add 4 oz. lightly chopped Alaska crab, and toss to heat through.
Step 2 Heat garlic fries
- Place 8 ozs. of cooked French fries in a bowl, add the garlic tossed crab and all the butter. Toss well, place onto a serving plate. Sprinkle with ¼ cup each shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and place in hot oven or under salamander until cheese melts.
Step 3 Assemble and serve
- Remove, garnish with 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese and 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley. Serve.