SRIRACHA SMACK POKE BOWL
- 1 1/2 pounds Alaska Surimi Seafood Alaskan salmon cubes
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Poke Sauce Can use kikkoman sweet soy sauce as an alternative
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Light Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds white and/or black
- 2 Tablespoons garlic chile sause optional but a great way to add a little more depth and fire if you like that extra spice
Bowl Base Options
- 10 cups cooked sushi rice brown rice, farro or quinoa, seasoned with rice vinegar and sesame oil
- 2 cups fresh mango diced
- 2 1/2 cups celery chopped (substitute or add any other veggie such as avocado, cucumber)
- 1 1/2 cups pickled red onion thinly sliced (substitute green onion)
- 1 cups pickled ginger
- 2-3 Tablespoons Sriracha sauce garnish lightly on top or substitute for garlic chile
- For the Poke Sauce: Blend the Kikkoman Poke Sauce and Light Soy Sauce with the sesame oil, rice vinegar and sesame seeds; pour mixture over Alaska surimi/salmon cubes. Cover and refrigerate.
- Add mango, celery, red onion and sriracha to a bowl or hotel pan. Gently stir in the seafood-poke mixture.
- To serve: Place 1 cup of the Bowl Base Options into a serving bowl; top with 1 cup of the seafood-mango mixture. Garnish with 1 to 2 tablespoons crispy onions.