We are excited to collaborate with a new customer of ours! Karin’s passion for cooking, and love of seafood makes it a pleasure to share what she has cooked up using our fish. Here is s a yummy celebration of winter citrus, with freshly squeezed orange juice & zest, complimented by the warming spiciness of freshly grated ginger.
WINTER CITRUS SOY-GINGER SALMON
Perfect for the holiday season! Here is s a yummy celebration of winter citrus, with freshly squeezed orange juice & zest, complimented by the warming spiciness of freshly grated ginger.
- 3 thawed 6 oz portions of Wild Alaska Salmon Keta, Coho, Sockeye, or King are all great
- 1/4 freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of orange zest
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger
- 1 scallion chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Whisk marinade together and place three thawed filets in marinade up to three hours in the refrigerator. Preheat oven to 425 and bake on a lined parchment sheet for 10-13 minutes depending on thickness. It can be eaten chilled or hot. To serve add freshly zested orange and drizzle of soy sauce and honey.
Recipe compliments of Karin Ellis. You can find more food inspiration and recipes on her instagram at @karinellis9.