We are excited to collaborate with a new customer of ours! Karin’s passion for cooking, and love of seafood makes it a pleasure to share what she has cooked up using our fish. Here is s a yummy celebration of winter citrus, with freshly squeezed orange juice & zest, complimented by the warming spiciness of freshly grated ginger.
WINTER CITRUS SOY-GINGER SALMON
- 3 thawed 6 oz portions of Wild Alaska Salmon Keta, Coho, Sockeye, or King are all great
- 1/4 freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of orange zest
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger
- 1 scallion chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Whisk marinade together and place three thawed filets in marinade up to three hours in the refrigerator. Preheat oven to 425 and bake on a lined parchment sheet for 10-13 minutes depending on thickness. It can be eaten chilled or hot. To serve add freshly zested orange and drizzle of soy sauce and honey.